One of the many tools in a mom’s toolkit is the right vehicle. As the mom of three – including a set of twins – I understand how much you depend on your vehicle.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Jill Warren, and I am a salesperson at Zimbrick Honda. I’ve spent the last 18 years of my career helping families, just like yours, find the right vehicle. Zimbrick Honda is a family-owned, local business and our mission is “To help people with their automotive needs.”
Notice, the mission doesn’t include the word “sell”. Because we are here to help you buy the car that fits your needs – not sell you something. We also have a list of core values:
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement
- Care, Concern and Respect for Employees
- Responsible Individual Initiative
- Strong Relationships with our Business Partners and Communities
Zimbrick has been taking care of customers for over 50 years, and our Honda store has been delivering outstanding customer service since 1973. In 2016, we earned the Honda Presidents Award for the 15th time. Zimbrick has also been voted Madison Magazine’s Best Dealership, and Isthmus’s Best Place to Buy a Car more times that I can count. We’re also on the BRAVA magazine favorites list!
I am very proud to be working for a dealership with such a great reputation and one that gives back to the community. I am part of the Zimbrick Meals on Wheels delivery team. The Honda Pilot is out and about each week delivering meals! I have also been involved with the United Way Days of Caring and spent time with my Honda teammates working at the Second Harvest Food Bank. (To learn more about Zimbrick and their commitment to the community, click here.)
Shouldn’t your next vehicle come from a dealer that puts your needs first? Today I am going to share with you the road map to finding the perfect vehicle. Think of me as your Sherpa. I am the guide who helps make this whole process less overwhelming and makes the best use of your time!
The road map:
- Meet & Greet
- Select a Vehicle
- Demo Drive – otherwise known as a test drive
- Service Walk
- Range your trade-in
- Appraisal of your trade-in
- Write up the Contract
- Follow up
Meet & Greet
As your guide, I want to know your name and why you came in – and how you would like to spend your time. What are you trying to accomplish today? Are you expecting a new baby or need more space, or do you have a new driver in the family?
I am going to ask you lots of questions, so that I can guide you to the correct vehicle. By correct I mean the one that meets your needs. And I will learn all about your needs by asking you questions. I’ll give you just a taste of the list:
- Who is the primary driver?
- How many miles per year do you drive?
- What equipment must the vehicle have?
- Do you tow anything? How often and where?
- How many passengers typically ride with you?
- How many car seats and booster seats do you need?
- What kind of roads are you most frequently on?
- What is your budget?
- Are you a buyer or leaser?
- What are you currently driving?
- Will you be trading in a vehicle?
- What do you like about your current vehicle?
- What do you hate about your current vehicle?
- Have you ever owned a Honda before?
- What is your timeframe for this purchase?
- What other vehicles are your considering?
- What kind of space do you need for strollers or sporting equipment?
I know it’s a lot of questions. But think about it this way, would you see a doctor who never asked your child where it hurts?!
In this post I’ve shared the road map to finding the perfect vehicle and walked you through the first two steps. In 2 weeks, I’ll post the next installment… there will be four in all.
Whenever you’re ready to find the vehicle that’s a perfect fit for your family, I am here to help. You can email me at [email protected] or give me a call at (608) 230-0496. My hours are listed below.
Monday: 8:30am -8:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am -6:00pm
Wednesday: Schedule Day Off
Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Appointments are greatly appreciated!
If you’d like to take a look at the current inventory, or learn more about Zimbrick Honda, click here.
See what Jill’s customers have to say: click here.