Highlights of the Event Include:
- A panel of experts with Featured Speakers from UnityPoint Health – Meriter
- A financial presentation from Summit Credit Union’s Financial Education Specialist, Amy Crowe
- Over 20 Tables with relevant vendors providing demonstrations, pertinent infant information, giveaways and more!
- Babyganics Mother and Baby Care Station
- Mocktail Bar with Whole Foods
- Craving Stations with Chick-fil-A & Sassy Cow Creamery
- Photography with Allison Fonseca Photography and Catherine Hilcove Photography
- Massages with A Healer’s Hand
- Beauty & Braids Bar with Anaala Salon and Spa
- Brow Treatments with The Brow Boutique
- VIP Craft with Board & Brush Creative Studio
- Giveaways, Giveaways, Giveaways!!!
Our Sponsor Tables:
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter is dedicated to providing comprehensive, coordinated care through their clinics, hospital and home care services.
- Summit Credit Union provides honest advice and real financial solutions. Helping you secure a bright financial future is their only goal.
- Babyganics gives parents confidence by providing the tools they need to prepare their home & life for all of baby’s adventures.
- Whole Foods believes in providing the best quality natural and organic foods available, maintaining the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainability and their communities.
- Blue River Chiropractic is an award winning chiropractic office located in Madison.
- Musical Pathways Foundation relays to parents the most current educational information and research regarding their child’s growth and development in all 6 regions: cognitive, physical, social, emotional, language and music.
- Fit4Mom is dedicated to the Strength In Motherhood™, by providing classes and support for moms in every stage of motherhood.
- Physicians for Women specialize in obstetrics and gynecology (ob/gyn) and all areas of women’s health, including examination, diagnosis, prevention and treatment.
- Babywearing International of Madison is a Wisconsin chapter of Babywearing International, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to promote babywearing as a universally accepted practice, with benefits for both child and caregiver, through education and support.
- Traditions Children’s Market is a boutique in Middleton that features a curated assortment of apparel, accessories and toys for young children for any occasion.
- Nate Ladsten – State Farm Insurance Agent’s mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Happy Bambino is a pregnancy and early parenting resource center and retail store.
- Barre3 is a boutique fitness company on a mission to make the world healthier and happier.
- Rainbow Child Care Centers help young children learn and grow
- in a safe and “Home Away from Home” environment.
- Lularoe Independent Consultant Cameron Simpson is a clothing line specializing in one of a kind prints and styles.
- SwimWest Swim School provides all children regardless of age race or special needs the best aquatic experience to teach the necessary skills to be safe in the water to nurture a love of swimming and to educate parents about water safety and the aquatic learning process.
- Madison Smile Solutions is a family dental office serving patients of all ages!
- Little Food Co a little company making fresh, organic, and wholesome food for little ones.
- Board and Brush Creative Studio Sun Prairie and Mount Horeb is a place for creating fun and unique wood decor projects from scratch while enjoying a fun atmosphere and wine!
- A Healer’s Hand offers a wide array of massage therapy, education and Eastern Healing services to provide health from the inside and out. They offer pre-natal and postpartum massage.
- Anaala Salon and Spa is dedicated to establishing long lasting relationships with their Guests and throughout the community. Their philosophy infuses passion into their service and exceeds the expectations and needs of their Guests.
- The Brow Boutique is a Madison beauty salon and spa that specializes in eyebrow threading.
- Allison Fonseca Photography is a candid, documentary style photographer who focuses on capturing moments.
- Catherine Hilcove Photography is a Madison area birth and family photographer who specializes in documenting the beauty of real life.
- Sassy Cow Creamery is a farmstead dairy where we bottle milk from our traditional and organic herds along with making award winning ice cream!
- Chick-fil-A is a delicious fast food company, and home of the Original Chicken Sandwich
Giveaway tickets will be given to you upon check in. Tickets are based on the event ticket options below. There will be additional opportunities to “earn” giveaway tickets at the event! Each attendee can only win once!
We have three ticket options:
General Admission Ticket: $12 + Service Fee & Tax. This option includes 2 giveaway tickets.
Ticket + Swag Bag: $20 + Service Fee & Tax. Includes three FULL SIZE items from Shea Moisture; Gogo Squeeze pouch; Booginhead Pacigrips; Boogie wipes sample pack; MAM bottle; Fruigees pouch; Mabels Labels; baby leggings from Nicki’s Diapers; Baby K’Tan nursing cover; items from Soap Opera and so much more. This option includes 2 giveaway tickets.
Our Super Cute Swag Bag!
VIP Ticket: (ONLY 40 Tickets Available): $40 + Service Fee & Tax. Includes our beautiful “Mama” swag bag with all swag items including some swag extras (a Pampering Product from Whole Foods, an extra full sized Shea Moisture Product and more!) + A Board & Brush Creative Studio Nursery Project you can participate in at the event!! This option includes 5 EXTRA giveaway tickets.
VIP Ticket Holders will be creating this super cute 10″ x 12″ wooden sign.
Roll up your sleeves (only a little) and have a blast as Board and Brush Mount Horeb & Board and Brush Sun Prairie walk you through step by step on making your very own sign. Mamas can choose paint colors from their selection to make it perfect for their little one’s nursery.
Tickets will go on sale at 8 PM on Monday, March 12th. You can get your tickets by following the link above. Every woman will need a ticket (babies under 1 are welcome and do not need a ticket). We encourage you to leave strollers at home (and either wear or carry your little one if possible). Tickets are transferrable, but not refundable.
Thanks to All Our Sponsors!
Our Venue Sponsor
Our Mother & Baby Care Station Sponsor
Our Educational Sponsors
Our Entertainment, Craving & Pampering Station Sponsors
Our Swag & Giveaway Sponsors
We hope to see you soon!