Do you want to be a part of the Madison Moms Blog team? We are looking for a few local moms to join our team for 2015!
Our team of moms love to inspire, encourage and support each other. Our mission is to connect with the Madison community both online and offline and to share this journey of motherhood with each other! We are moms of all ages, with kids in every stage, who have a passion for community… and all things mom.
They are unique, talented and transparent. They share their parenting perspectives openly in an effort to encourage YOU… moms, dads, and other caregivers in the Madison area.
Our next team member could be YOU! This is a volunteer position… but there are some really fun perks in exchange for your time and energy.
What You GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Madison area
- Reliability, team-spirit and your own unique, fun perspective
- One to two original posts per month on the topic of your choice
- Your presence at MMB events and outings (which are designed to be a great time!)
- Availability for in-person quarterly contributor meetings and MMB event support
What You GET…
- New connections, new friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of moms (and kids) in southern Wisconsin
- Free admission to all MMB Events
- Team meetings (quarterly) at local venues and invitations to other special events
- Your photo and bio on the MMB Contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our Private Contributors Facebook group
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to MMB
Interested in joining our team?
Email [email protected] by January 1st with the following…
-why you are interested in joining our team
-a link to your personal blog or website (if applicable)
-if you don’t have a personal blog – please include a sample of something you’ve written
-how you heard about MMB
-& a few of your passions, hobbies or interests!