This event is SOLD OUT for 2017 – please follow our events on Facebook to see all upcoming events!
We are beyond thrilled to announce our 3nd Annual Spring Eggstravaganza – which will take place Saturday, April 1st from 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM at The Princeton Club West. Tickets will go on sale February 27th at 8 PM. Because of the high interest and demand for this event and the fact that we can only accommodate a fraction of that number, we are anticipating that this event will sell out quickly (possibly within the first hour or even minutes). For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available!
- Tickets will become available starting on Monday, February 27th at 8 pm (we will not reserve any tickets in advance of this date).
- You can purchase your tickets by using THIS same link – and at the bottom of this post you will see the TICKET section – once ticket sales go live.
- Everyone ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are free.
- We are limiting the event to roughly 600 people in order to ensure that everyone who attends has a wonderful experience. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferrable, but are NOT refundable. The event will take place rain or shine.
- We encourage you to sign in right at 8pm to get your tickets if you plan to attend – and we hope to see you there!
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you to add your name to the wait list – as we sometimes are able to use it!
In addition to an Egg Hunt, the event will include:
- Coffee & Hot Chocolate from Yola’s Cafe
- Food samples from Chick-fil-A
- Mini Cupcakes from To Di For Bakery
- Chocolate Milk from Sassy Cow Creamery
- Granola Bird Nests from Yummy Sprout
- Refreshments from Hogwash & Klarbrunn Ubr
- The Easter Bunny sponsored by Madison Smile Solutions
- Balloon Creations with Raynbow Clown & Friends
- Bunny Photos with Caroline Marie Photography
- Spring Crafts sponsored by Consumer Crafts
- Planting Station hosted by Jung Garden Center
- The Snow Queen courtesy of Sugar and Spice Princess Parties
- Springy Storytime with Fitchburg Public Library
- Music & Dance with Musical Pathways Foundation Kindermusik
- Face Painting with Funny Faces
- Prize Wheel with i9 Sports
- Springtime Activity with Blue River Chiropractic
- Table Soccer Shootout with Keva Sports Center
- Bean Bag Toss & Stepping Stones with Madtown Twisters
- Water Watcher Tag Making Station with SwimWest
- Wheel of Fortune Game with MSCR
- Spice Scientists with Emily Koss, Independent Wildtree Consultant
- Springy Activity with Dream Bank
- Coloring Pages & Tattoos with The Little Gym
- Raffle (with some really awesome prizes) benefiting Tri4Schools!
- And of course some really fantastic Egg Hunt Prizes!
- Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
We will be splitting our Egg Hunt into three age groups this year! Our Egg Hunt will have about 4,500 eggs, with many eggs designated as allergy free. A lot of the eggs will contain items (other than candy), such as trinkets, and tokens for prizes from Lands End, Crane, Yumbutter, Luigi’s Pizza, Hubbard Ave Diner, Jillee Bean Books, Quinn Popcorn & more!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. We realize that in some cases they are still necessary. The event will take place on two levels and there is one elevator, which is why it might be in your best interest to wear your baby (if possible) or to avoid bringing a stroller. BUT with that said – they are absolutely allowed.
Thanks to Our Generous Sponsors!
Thanks to Our Food & Entertainment Sponsors!
Our Talented Photographer
Our Charity Partner
Thanks to Our Swag & Raffle Sponsors