We are looking forward to our event this upcoming weekend! The weather looks like it’s going to cooperate (yay!!!) so we shouldn’t have to worry about our contingency plan. BUT just to be prepared – should there be severe weather we will be holding our event at our gracious co-title sponsor’s location (Madtown Twisters) at 7035 Old Sauk Rd, Madison, WI 53717. We do NOT foresee this happening at this point in time – but always want to be prepared, so plan to head to the Madison Mallards Baseball Club at 2920 N Sherman Avenue in Madison.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The event will begin at 5:00pm and you do NOT need to print off your ticket. Upon checkin you can either present the electronic version (on your smart phone) or your drivers license with the name of the purchaser.
- We will do our very best to move the line quickly – we plan to have 5 MMB team members working the registration line to expedite things.
- After parking – you will proceed to the ‘Backyard’ of the Mallards Stadium and that is where we will host our event. The backyard/outfield seating is privatized just for our event!
- At checkin you will receive tickets to the ballgame as well. The ballgame tickets will also be used to redeem your popcorn and drink that we included for you. You will also receive vouchers (one per person) for the Mallards inflatables.
- Once you register, you can make your way over to the swag/raffle table. Every family will receive ONE swag bag (complimentary) and will have the chance to obtain raffle tickets (suggested donation of $5/ticket or 6 tickets for $20) with all proceeds benefiting Capes4Heroes.
- Super Man, Batman and Wonder Woman (from Dream Parties in Madison) will be ready for lots of high fives and photo opts.
- Funny Faces will be providing face painting for those cute little faces!
- Our local law enforcement, k9 unit and fire fighters will be there to interact and kids can even explore a Madison fire truck.
- In addition to this we will have lots of activities to keep the kids entertained. The ballgame begins at 6:35pm (GO Mallards!!!)