By the time school starts this fall, chances are that kids have worn down their good shoes and sneakers into a pair of scuffed, muddy messes. Parents have plenty of retail options to buy their children shoes for the new semester at affordable prices, and we’ve gathered some of the top values below.
Check out the best back to school shoes for tots and teens:
- Flexible and durable, these Stride Rite Made 2 Play Thatcher Boys’ Sandals ($38.00, Kohls.com) are cool and capable of keeping little feet and protected. Best of all, they’re machine washable.
- The modern multicolor designs on the Adidas Toddler Girls’ ZX Flux Casual Sneakers from Finish Line ($54.99, Macys.com) are sure to be a hit on the playground.
- Featuring characters from the wildly popular Paw Patrol children’s franchise, these Toddler Boys’ Paw Patrol Sneakers ($20.99, Target.com) will have kids howling with joy.
- The Toddler Girls’ Surprize by Stride Rite Kala Sneakers ($20.99, Target.com) feature pink & purple accents, adjustable straps, and cushioned insoles for hours of activity at preschool.
- Big boys in training will love these leather/canvas Stride Rite Baby Boys’ SRT SM Dawson Shoes ($40.00, Macys.com). The laces will make them look like older kids’ shoes, but the hook-and-loop closure makes putting them on a breeze.
- These Jumping Beans® Toddler Girls’ Stretch Woven Shoes ($19.99 – $34.99, Kohl’s.com) have bungee details, sparkle accents, and look good in pink, purple, and navy
- The pink glitter Carter’s Girls’ Slip-On Shoe ($13.47, SamsClub.com) is comfortable and can be easily coordinated with school outfits that need a pop of color.
- A remote control light-up game on the shoe itself sets the Skechers Damager Game Kicks II Boys’ Interactive Light-Up Shoes ($64.99, Kohls.com) apart from all the other sneakers at recess.
- These cute slip-on Carter’s Angie Girl’s Sneakers (SamsClub.com) are padded for extra comfort and sold at a reduced Member-only price that your readers need to see to believe.
- Lightweight and flexible, the Nike Boys’ Free RN Flyknit Running Sneakers from Finish Line ($124.98, Macys.com) are an excellent shopping option for parents with children who want to excel in extra-curricular sports after school.
- Combining a breathable upper with waffle treads for extra traction and a minimalistic design, the Nike Girls’ Roshe One Casual Sneakers from Finish Line ($64.99, Macys.com) aren’t simple – they’re simply stylish.
- Free of laces or straps, the Boys’ Parker Slip On Canvas Sneakers Circo™ ($12.74, Target.com) are perfect for children who waste precious minutes in the morning tying their shoes and risk missing the school bus.
- The timeless appeal of these Adult Converse All Star Chuck Taylor High-Top Sneakers ($55.00 – $60.00, Kohls.com) make them wearable with casual school outfits or sporty formalwear, so long as they’re kept pristine.
- Few shoes provide breathability and multi-directional support comparable to the Nike Women’s Free TR Flyknit Training Sneakers from Finish Line ($130.00, Macys.com). Student athletes serious about training will put these to work.
- A crisp and clean design helps students who wear the Vans Chapman Stripe Men’s Suede Skate Shoes ($54.99, Kohls.com) look cool without trying too hard to do so.
- The Women’s Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Shoreline Slip-On Sneakers ($55.00, Kohls.com) feature a no-tie design, making them easy to pop on and off before and after school, while an elastic backing keeps them secure throughout the day.
- Boasting a Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern and sock-like Flyknit upper portion, the Nike Men’s Free RN Flyknit Running Sneakers from Finish Line ($130.00, Macys.com) are flexible, foot conforming, and steps ahead of the competition.
- The Keds Chillax Women’s Slip-On Shoes ($39.99, Kohls.com) are perfect to wear to study sessions where comfort for hours on end is key.
If you’re a mommy blogger and don’t want to leave your readers in the dark when selecting the best baby shower gifts, consider these top selections currently available to promote via FlexOffers.com. Sign up today for deals like these and others from Target, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club, and other retailers your readers already know and love!
Jonathan Cardoso is the Senior Creative Editor at FlexOffers.com. When not tracking business trends and researching promotional strategies, he explores the affiliate marketing industry with a sense of discovery to help publishers brave their ventures.