We are beyond thrilled to announce our 2nd Annual Hangin’ with the Heroes event taking place on Saturday, August 26th from 10 AM – 1 PM. This year’s event will be hosted at Keva Sports Center in Middleton!
Tickets will go on sale on Monday, August 7th at 8pm. There is a large demand and our events always sell out so we suggest purchasing right away if you plan to attend. That said, we will have the wait list activated – so please add your names once the event has sold out. Below are all the necessary details you need in order to purchase your tickets.
- Tickets will become available starting on Monday, August 7th at 8pm.
- Everyone ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are free.
- We have a swag bag optional upgrade for an additional $6 (one per family).
- There are not any additional required expenses once you are there unless you plan to make a donation at the Kona Ice Truck, buy food from the Keva concessions, or enter the raffle benefitting Badger Childhood Cancer Network.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferrable, but are NOT refundable.
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you to add your name to the wait list – as we often are able to use it!
The Event Includes the Following Highlights:
- Fire Engine Visit from Middleton Fire District
- Police Visit + Motorcycle from the Madison Police Department
- DC Eagle Visit and Slap Shot from the Madison Capitols
- Superhero Hang Out sponsored by Princess Parties by Paolina
- Knockerball Fun with Knockerball Madison
- Super Ink Tattoo Station
- Superhero Storytime with Fitchburg Public Library
- Kids Yoga with Little Om Big Om
- Obstacle Course
- Chalk Art
- Super Smile Photo Booth sponsored by Madison Smile Solutions
- Bubbles with Blue River Chiropractic
- Power Pops and Photo Booth Props with DreamBank
- CAMPHero Activity with Girl Scouts of Badgerland Wisconsin
- Decorate Your Superhero Mask or Tiara with Playthings Toy Store
- Sky Joust with Sky Zone
- Super Fun Activity with Mouse Magic Travel
- Stepping Stones with Madtown Twisters
- Soccer Shootout with Keva Sports Center
- Heroic Fun with Black Earth Children’s Museum
- Super Crafts
- Delicious Delectables from Chick-Fil-A
- Super Food from Freshii
- Klarbrunn and Hogwash Drink
- Shaved Ice for Sale (100% of the proceeds benefit Badger Childhood Cancer Network!) from Kona Ice of Madison
- Raffle benefitting Badger Childhood Cancer Network
- Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. The event will take place inside and outside on a lawn, so navigating will be very tricky and baby wearing might be a bit easier. But we realize in some cases, they are still necessary. They are absolutely allowed!
Thanks to our Venue Sponsor!
Our SUPER Sponsors!
Our Entertainment & Food Sponsors!
A Special Thanks to Kona Ice of Madison!
100% of proceeds from the shaved ice will go toward Badger Childhood Cancer Network!