We are beyond thrilled to announce our 2nd Annual Cookies with Santa event, brought to us by Festival Foods! This festive family-friendly will take place Sunday, December 4th in The Edgewater Grand Ballroom from 2pm – 6pm. THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT – we are doing our best to continually increase capacity so we can keep up with our demand. Thanks for understanding!
Tickets will go on sale on Monday, November 7th at 9pm. Because of the high interest and demand for this event and the fact that we can only accommodate a fraction of that number, we are anticipating that this event will sell out quickly (possibly within a few minutes). For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available! Tickets will become available starting on Monday, November 7th at 9pm (we will not reserve any tickets in advance of this date). You can purchase your tickets by using THIS same link – and at the bottom of this post you will see the TICKET section – once ticket sales go live. Tickets are $15 + tax and everyone ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are FREE.
- We are limiting the event to roughly 500 people in order to ensure that everyone who attends has a wonderful experience. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there, except for parking (see below).
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferrable, but are NOT refundable.
- We encourage you to sign in right at 9pm to get your tickets if you plan to attend – and we hope to see you there
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you to add your name to the wait list – as we often are able to use it!
- Some parking is available onsite in the hotel parking ramp for a $5 Event Fee, however space is limited.
Event Highlights Include:
- Professional Photos with Santa provided by Tumbling Sparrow
- Face Painting with Funny Faces
- Anna and Elsa Visits from Dream Parties
- Nutcracker Visits from Madison Ballet
- Holiday Crafts by Consumer Crafts
- Craft Area decorated with Coloring Table Tablecloths
- Festive Foods provided by Festival Foods
- Santa Storytime with Fitchburg Public Library
- Letters to Santa with DreamBank
- Winter Photo Selfie Station with Madison Smile Solutions
- Temporary Tattoos with Little Gym
- Coloring Contest with Blue River Chiropractic
- Christmas Ornament Station with Playthings
- Prize Wheel with i9 Sports
- Activities for Kiddos with SwimWest
- Allergy-Friendly Healthy Cookie Decorating Station with Yummy Sprout
- Mickey Mouse Cutout and Disney Coloring Station with Mouse Magic Travel
- Inventions for Santa with Girl Scouts of Badgerland Wisconsin
- Bean Bag Toss with Madtown Twisters
- Decorated Cookies from Cookies by Kate
- Milk provided by Sassy Cow Creamery
- Nitro Coffee provided by Cadence Cold Brew
- Bread Samples from Angelic Bakehouse
- Beverages provided by Hogwash & Klarbrunn
- Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. The event space may get crowded, so navigating will be very tricky and baby wearing might be a bit easier. But we realize in some cases, they are still necessary. They are absolutely allowed.
Thanks to All Our Generous Sponsors!